Thursday, April 12, 2007

Guess What!!!??

I've found a new friend, a sweet one, yippeee!!! She calls herself wonderwoman. She describes herself as " I'm a 27 year old, single, working professional who loves to write. I love discovering new things-especially music and art. I'm full of interesting information and I'm constantly seeking new things to keep me thinking and entertained. I always have to be doing something. I'm a very social person and I like the diversity that can be found in the day to day". She's got a nice blog, too!!
http://disjointedintelligence.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Becca G said...

Wow! A whole post dedicated to me... I'm flattered!

Metal Messiah said...

haha!! I was feeling so good:), I thought I'd make a post!!

Becca G said...

You can post nice things about me as often as you would like. ;)

Metal Messiah said...

hmmmm...very clever, huh;) hey hw ya doing, by the way??