Thursday, December 14, 2006

Rush...Don't Brood!!!

I spent my entire Sunday, meaninglessly brooding on my sixth fling relationship, which lies in the graveyard of memories. I totally REGRET this. I could have gone to the CD store or visit one of my friends. I have loads to do on weekends, yet, most weekends are just a drab. I could have washed my dirty jeans and sweat shirts or restore some order in my disorganized room, mopped the floor...but the water is too damn COLD these days. Thank lord! I shampooed my hair on Saturday and this kept me going for this whole week.

But I don't want to end half way with what I've started. It's better rush to the end of the story...

In NewDelhi:

We booked a hotel room close to the New Delhi railway station. It was 12:30 at night and the street was still bustling with locals and foreigners, specially those Central Asian girls who're ready spend a night in exchange of flesh and wine!!! I haggeld with hotel manager and snatched a fair deal. Initially, he asked for 800 INR per night, but we setteld for 500 INR. I'm a great haggler, you see!

Sightseeing Chandigarh, and the 5 hour journey left us totally exhausted...she threw her backpack on the cozy bed and rushed for a shower, while I waited outside. I wish I could join her. But the washroom was too small; can you imagine a bath tub there! After her, it was my turn. When I came back, I found her taking the corks off the beer bottles!!! Time to invoke bacchus!!...We finished four lager beers. I ran my fingers down hersilky soft black hair; we were getting closer and closer and closer until I pulled her gently and by her hair and kissed her pink lips. We kept sucking and biting...no, not for a minute, two or three...Maybe for 10,20,30...minutes...heading for a world record for the longest kiss...we could have easily beaten the French, it's easy!! After all, "there's a slice of heaven in a woman's lips"...I whispered this into her ears...then... we surrendered to the mystery of the night.

Morning came, and with it her phone call. It was afternoon, to be precise. It somehow fell on her aunt's ears that she came out with me...maybe one of her jealous friends bitched about her. Aunt wanted her back in Chandigarh immediately!!...But we wanted togetherness. We slipped into our dresses, hired a rick and off we went to India Gate. Spent time on the grass under the shady treees, exchanged ice creams, kept talking, and watching the morning swiftly heading towards afternon! Next stop was Dilli Haat...she did colorful designs on her hands, we bought gifts for each other and wandered about the premises, peeping into the kiosks, gazing at the unique papier mache, and other stuff..The day was almost over by now. We headed for Chandigarh that night. I dropped her at the ISBT and returned back. I called her up on reaching New Delhi and she was just fine. Of course, because she was yet to garner courage and meet her aunt...Next day I joined my new workplace. It was splendid!! I called her up at mid night and ...gosh!!!!her father was already there!!! He's to take her back home...to look after her two months old brother. She has to GO!!! We're doomed...

I felt sad, I felt like crying...but my emotions lay frozen in an icy lake. I couldn't cry!! I don't know what shen was going thru'...for sure, her world fell crashing down like broken glass. Not because I lost her! I was sad because her situation was worse.

After Thought

I think I draw a strange pleasure whenever I disembark on a Heartbreak Station!!! It was the sixth of its kind and now it feels so SWEET. Remember Shelley?

"Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought"

As if it rings totally true for me!!!

No comments: