Saturday, December 16, 2006

This Lonely Night!!

It's half past mid-night, I'm out today...after all it's weekend blast. But am I havin' a blast? Of course not, from a media-centric view point. So, whadda fuck if I'm not in a rock pub or a disco!! I don't want to be with the bunch of posers and escapists. They'll talk as if they know everything. They'll give opinons aired by their newspaper editor this morning, or an ass f&%$# journalist hunting for news; so what's new? They'll request their favorite song...the song has to be a latest TV hit!!!They're bent on showing off that they're hip, they're happening, they're so cool...after all, they have to impress the girls sitting, dancing, next to them!!They've lost their power of judgment...they're led by the media.

An hour ago, I was walking under the starlit sky. It's so wonderful! I love the mysteries of the night. The night lures me to sleep all day! Things look so beautiful under the moon beam. The green leaves dancing with the wind, the gushing streams, the meandering rivers...no, the leaves are not so green. It's the winter of their life...they'll fall when they're totally brown. Then why do people associate the color black to death? Why not brown? What has black got to do with death or sorrow? During winter, when the leaves are brown, they start to fall. Winter bears allusion to our old age. So, from today, let brown be the color of death and decay! I love black...anything black sells for me. Except my good old guitar, she's red, apple red, to be precise. Why? It's so simple, it's a passion, it's a fire...

My guitar maybe my passion, but, this big "but" turns things topsy turvy for those who expect me to record my next song! I'm yet to find a vocalist for the first one. I've not started the hunt yet. I hate it when some friends call me a musician, because I'm not. I don't want music to be my profession, I don't like that lifestyle. I play for myself, I don't entertain requests. I play when I'm blue, I play when I'm happy...my bedrom is my shell!! I'm just a fretfire flasher...not a musician. Then is it that the red guitar is not a passion and just a friend of mine, who I turn to when I'm blue?? Maybe...who knows? not me!!!

Why am I so lonely tonight? I have all my friends with here me. But tonite, my heart is longing for the love that I lost two months back. This burning heart of mine can be so slippery at times, I never knew! Her memories are fading away, but somewhere in a corner, she'll be there forever...I saw here photograph today. It's lying there is her Hi5 profile. I know I'l be fine...this pain is sweet.

Still a heart of steel!!!

No comments: