Monday, June 25, 2007

Weirdo: Fire Fighters Smoke up 2000 pounds of Marijuana!!


On June 21st, Firefighters in EDINBURG, Texas, spent half an hour fighting a blazing inferno in which 2,000 pounds of marijuana went up in smoke. Imagine being there and breathing the entire thing!! I could have been one of them, gosh!

Besides 1000 gallons of water, it took them 5 gallons chemical supprestant to douse the flames. Believ me, I can smell it!! Whenever somebody talks about marijuana, I get a whiff in the air; that's my love of cannabies.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are still investigating the origin of the "drugs"(!!).

3 comments:

VampireFaust said...

Only in Texas! :)

Beating Sanity said...

ha, ha, this is my hometown, my dad works for the sheriff's dept said that the bud wet weighed in at about 7,000 pounds. it was burning in a rented warehouse, but from my expreience those warehouses are usually rented by mexican nationals ... I knew a guy that was deported ...

My Unfinished Life said...

god made grass ...man made booze..who would you choose...???????
i'll go with god all the way!!!! :D