Sunday, February 10, 2008

Not Just a Job Change

"Change is not easy". But I never knew it would be this much hard! I never felt so uncomfortable, lost and hopeless at a new workplace. I'm a corporate geek at his worst! This time I gotta start on this negative note, I have no choice.

I hurled myself away from a comfort zone, a work place that I used call a "vacation". Let me see how I behave now. Damn it's taking a toll! My change of job was not out of necessity, but because of my love for experimenting with life.

Outside the workspace, it's quite cool! A lot of pub hopping and beer blast! Last Saturday we stepped into a pub called Styx. Jesus! It's the kind of place that we used to dream about! From "Pain Killer" to "Master of Puppets", "Trooper" to "Train of Consequences", "Roots" to "Reign In Blood", Styx really kicks ass! This is perhaps the only hope for me in Bangalore!

1 comment:

Kalyan said...

Ya. You are right. A change is very hard. But always remember that a change is for good. Its early days for you in Blore. But as time goes by u will find that the place is not at all bad. Its all about adjustments and I think u are quite good at it.